Passion & Impact
At Travefy our mission is to power the success of travel professionals.
Our platform – including trip proposal, itinerary management, and client communication tools – help Travel Agents, Tour Operators, and other professionals efficiently grow their businesses. We’re proud that Travefy powers thousands of travel businesses across the globe and are excited to grow our team with others who have a passion to solve problems and transform the travel industry.
Software Engineers at Travefy are an integral part of our product process, who help us identify and implement key areas for product improvement and enhancement.
As a lean team, Software Engineers at Travefy are never a cog in the machine and always own their own work streams, with ample opportunities for learning, development and most importantly – impact.
This position is available in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, or Princeton, NJ
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Build travel tools used by thousands of businesses across the globe
- Own your own work streams and product deliverables
- Translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions
- Balance between crafting a robust, lasting solution and building and deploying quickly
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and sales teams
- You have a passion for code and take pride in your work
- You can plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously, and in an organized fashion
- You are empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes
- You love to solve problems and look forward to a good challenge
- You believe in Travefy’s Mission & Values
Compensation & Benefits
- $90K to $120K salary commensurate with experience.
- Healthcare & Dental coverage for you and your family
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with automatic company contribution
- An Unlimited Vacation Policy including an Annual Travel Stipend
- And more…
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!