Travefy Careers | Open Positions
Quality Assurance Engineer
Passion & Impact
At Travefy our mission is to power the success of travel professionals.
Our platform – including trip proposal, itinerary management, and client communication tools – help Travel Agents, Tour Operators, and other professionals efficiently grow their businesses. We’re proud that Travefy powers thousands of travel businesses across the globe and are excited to grow our team with others who have a passion to solve problems and transform the travel industry.
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers at Travefy are an integral part of our product process, who review, test, and ship all code. Beyond being the “gatekeeper” of quality, a successful QA Engineer will drive and promote automation in the testing process.
As a lean team, QA Engineers at Travefy are never a cog in the machine and always own their own work streams, with ample opportunities for learning, development and most importantly – impact.
This position is available in Lincoln, NE or Omaha, NE
Roles & Responsibilities
As a QA Engineer you will:
- Drive and promote automation throughout the entire testing process, including full application automation
- Craft tools that enable engineers to test their own code
- Translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Advocate for our users, working alongside our Product Design Lead to ensure our user experience is amazing
- You are technical and have significant experience implementing service and UI level automation
- You have a passion for code and take pride in your work
- You can plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously, and in an organized fashion
- You love to solve problems and look forward to a good challenge
- Bachelors Degree and 3 years experience in a related field required
- You believe in Travefy’s Mission & Values
Compensation & Benefits
- $50K to $80K salary commensurate with experience
- Healthcare & Dental coverage for you and your family
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with automatic company contribution
- An Unlimited Vacation Policy including an Annual Travel Stipend
- And more…
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!