Travefy Careers | Open Positions
Quality Assurance Analyst
Passion & Impact
At Travefy our mission is to power the success of travel professionals.
Our platform – including trip proposal, itinerary management, and client communication tools – help Travel Agents, Tour Operators, and other professionals efficiently grow their businesses. We’re proud that Travefy powers thousands of travel businesses across the globe and are excited to grow our team with others who have a passion to solve problems and transform the travel industry.
Quality Assurance (QA) Analysts at Travefy are an integral part of our product process, who review, test, and ship all code. You are the “gatekeeper” of quality.
As a lean team, QA Analysts at Travefy are never a cog in the machine and always own their own work streams, with ample opportunities for learning, development and most importantly – impact.
This position is available in Lincoln, NE or Omaha, NE
Roles & Responsibilities
As a QA Analyst you will:
- Perform thorough manual regression testing ahead of all releases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Advocate for our users, working alongside our Product Design Lead to ensure our user experience is amazing
- You have a technical background and are interested in learning more
- You are methodical and detail oriented
- You can plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously, and in an organized fashion
- You love to solve problems and look forward to a good challenge
- Bachelors Degree and 2 years experience in a related field required
- You believe in Travefy’s Mission & Values
Compensation & Benefits
- $30K to $40K salary commensurate with experience
- Healthcare & Dental coverage for you and your family
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with automatic company contribution
- An Unlimited Vacation Policy including an Annual Travel Stipend
- And more…
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!