Travefy Careers | Open Positions
Developers at Travefy are an integral part of our product process, who help us identify and implement key areas for product improvement and enhancement. As a lean team, developers at Travefy are never a cog in the machine and always own their own work streams, with ample opportunities for learning, development and most importantly – impact.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a startup, everyone at Travefy wears many hats, so definitely be prepared (and excited) to try your hands at a wide variety of tasks. As a Developer, however, you will:
- Build travel tools used by thousands of businesses and travelers
- Own your own work features / work streams and product deliverables.
- Translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Balance between crafting a robust, lasting solution and building and deploying something out quickly.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and sales teams
- You’re empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes.
- You love to solve problems and look forward to challenges
- Can plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously, and in an organized fashion.
- You believe in Travefy’s Mission & Values
- You have a passion for code and take pride in your work.
- Bonus points for mobile development experience.
Travefy builds delightful itinerary management and client collaboration software for travel professionals and companies. Travefy powers thousands of travel businesses ranging from small, independent travel advisors to the largest travel organizations and providers like Travel and Transport and the Gifted Travel Network (GTN).
Travefy has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Forbes among other publications and has won numerous innovation awards including the Brand USA Marketing Innovation Award at Phocuswright.
Travefy is headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska with offices in Nebraska and New Jersey.
Compensation & Benefits
- Enjoy a competitive salary and equity ownership.
- Be healthy with Healthcare & Dental coverage for you and your family.
- Plan ahead with a 401(k) Retirement Plan with automatic company contribution
- Relax with an Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Relax even more with an Annual Travel Stipend. And on your 5-year anniversary take 2 weeks off with a $3K travel stipend.
- Be productive with an Annual Technology Budget.
- And more…